Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Spike It Up! Body, 'Sole' and Spirit!

Christian Louboutin

Sam Edelman

With the New Year fully up and going, it’s time to really get it going for ourselves.  Let’s just face it, what’s the point of merely, just living.  Too often we wait on circumstances to be PERFECT before we make moves to spice up our lives.  We are waiting for the perfect amount of money, the perfect amount of weight loss, the perfect man, and the perfect woman, the perfect whatever! 

Jeffrey Campbell, (my favorite shoe designer!!)

Zigi Shoes


The time is now spice (spike) it up!  Truth is, that with whatever you want to do, where there is a will there is a way, no matter how much money, time or talent!


Jeffrey Campbell

Jeffrey Campbell


Be spontaneous, seize opportunities as they present themselves to you, how do you know you can, if you don’t.  Don’t make excuses, you know the ones….”I’m to this, I’m to that, and I don’t have anything to wear”…... the list goes on and on.  This is the kind of life that turns into the shoulda coulda woulda’s. It’s that time now and it begins in the mind first, and you must believe that YOU DESERVE IT!!
Betsey Johnson






As a woman, mother, wife, entrepreneur, designer, blogger and stylists, I have been guilty of it all! I find it most difficult to relax! I can be somewhere and my mind soul, body and spirit is really not there.  My mind is always on the next thing, and I found it terribly difficult to be in the moment.  I have even left an event, thinking, what the hell just occurred!? Lol! I was physically present but mentally absent.
Sam Edelman

Kyle Platform Pump


Jeffrey Campbell



"Spike" up your life up with the seasons most dangerous weapons, the spiked shoe, and try at least 5 of the following ways to spike or spice up your life!!

1. Don't make excuses.
2. Be spontaneous.
3. Do the unusual.
4. Spice up your attitude. Be open minded.
5. Be fully present and in the moment.  Unless you have superpowers, you can only be in one place at a time, so enjoy!
6. Know that you deserve to feel good. 
7. Do something different from what every one expects.
8. Change an element in your environment. (designate a room and do small things like change a color of the wall and then go and  buy accents, like pillows, vases or curtains to coordinate the look)
9.  Do something for YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
10.  GO QUICKLY and get a pair of these spiked heels, and fashionably kick some ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!


Tata for Now,
The Retail Therapyst

p.s. sooooooo....... I'm  Spicing up my life by taking a zumba and a salsa class!!! anyone know of any good ones?.......

No comments:

Post a Comment